Fire at mattress shop - Mandi Gobindgarh News

Mandi Gobindgarh News

Mandi Gobindgarh News and Directory

drlalpathlabs.mandigobindgarh@gmail.com

Hot

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Fire at mattress shop


Fire at mattress shop

Kharar, June 12

Mattresses and other goods worth lakhs were reduced to ashes in a fire that broke out at a mattress showroom in Sunny Enclave on Mohali road here on Wednesday. The fire broke out at around 2:30 pm. Five fire tenders from Mohali were pressed into service to control the blaze. Mohali Fire Officer Mohan Lal Verma, who was present at the spot, said the fire was brought under control in about two hours. Dinesh Grover, the owner of 4 Seasons Mattresses, said he suffered a loss of about Rs 60 lakh. He said a short circuit could have caused the fire. — OC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot